Monday, September 27, 2010

{Girls Weekend}

This weekend was the General Relief Society Broadcast! My Mom, Lindsey, her roommate Nile, Dona, Krisy, Eme, Tina, MaKaylae, Mary and I - all went up to BEAR LAKE for the GIRLS Weekend!! I sure missed Lisa though!! :( Wish you could have been there Lis! I didnt get my camera out AT ALL- until the last day when i took pics of Mary running around outside! Saturday was the Broadcast that we watched on TV! It was so much nice to listen to (as much as i heard anyway- mary was crazy) Pres Monson is amazing! I love hearing his words and I cant wait to hear General Conference! It was a great weekend!



Sunday- Mary and I took off to Provo via Evanston/Heber City/Provo canyon! It was a BEAUTIFUL drive! I am here in Provo for 2 weeks to help/take care of my Grandma!

4 comments:

Hills said...

Love the picture of you and Mary, so fun! She is always so stylin!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

1. You look so cute with your hair up and Mary is adorable and getting so big!

2. I started tearing up thinking about how I missed girls week and can't wait to see you for Christmas breakfast

Glad you girls had fun. Love you all. And see you in 3 months!!!

Cathrynn said...

I can't believe how grown up she is looking. So cute. I'm sorry about your Grandma, but I know that you will see her again and that she is happy where she is. Love you guys.

Kar said...

Dude, I totally spaced the broadcast. I went on a double date that night, instead, which was fun. I need to hop online and read the talks. I heard really good things about them.