For Labor day Mary and I went with my parents to Bear Lake! Will had to work :( But it was so much fun to be up there! I loved it!! Look at the view! Whats not to love!
Eme and Mary playing with Marys doggies! I am actually shocked that she allowed Eme to play with her Lady all weekend!
We love the Golf Cart rides! haha This is one of the many times we went riding! I couldnt keep Mary off this!
We went 4-wheeling as well! Mary did not like that as much! she was on it long enough to take a picture! she rather ride the "truck" (golf cart)
top left to right: Eme, Emily, LIndsey, Shaun, Krisy, and Aubrey
Bottom left to right: Mary, Mike, and Brandon!
left to right: Mom, Dad, Scott, and Dona (and Joey)
Mary was very attached to Grandpa Scott this weekend!!
I had Raspberry chocolate chip!! WOWZA Delish!!
I LOVE going to Bear Lake and hope I can go up again soon!!!!
3 comments:
Nice group photos! The one with Mary and her purse and phone made me smile. Looks so fun!
Good job taking pictures. I don't take enough. It was so good going to Bear Lake! Can't wait to go again!
Oh, those raspberry shakes are just the best in the whole wide world. I miss Bear Lake. I haven't been in like six years. Frown. And now my dad sold his boat, so we may not make it down there again. Double frown. Your hair is getting so long and pretty! I like it that length. And I love that yellow striped shirt. Adorable.
Post a Comment