Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maryisms!

Oh boy i LOVE THIS GIRL!
She is hilarious! here are some of the things she says now:
  • This is very similar to a story my friend told- no lie- Mary did it too! When we were in Provo we were able to go to Will's mission reunion- while they were doing the "devotional" part, Mary, was not interested so I went out with her- We went to the bathroom and when I stood up she said "Mommy, you pee in da toilet?" she looked in the toilet and said "Good Dob(Job) Mommy" haha I laughed so hard!
  • Lately when we ask her to come here or to something she will respond with "dust(just) a minute" I guess i say that way too much!
  • Today she pointed to a toy and said "its hot Mommy" and i said " it is?" and she said "yea, dont touch it Mommy" haha
  • I love how she says bath- for some reason she pronounces it laughs- so after dinner she will say "i wanna take a laugh!"
  • When ever she plays with her dolls, she has me "wap da baby" (wrap the baby) And she tries and gives the doll her "chalkit milk" (chocolate milk- which i use instant breakfast so its somewhat healthier than choco milk)
Thats all i can think of at the moment- but i will do more maryism posts if i think of more!

4 comments:

Hills said...

Fun to hear the cute things my niece does! Love her!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh she is so cute!! She is so much fun. Sang with me all the way from Rexburg tonight... what a sweetheart!!

The Dillons said...

She is so cute! I need her to come back here now! She has the best personality.

Kar said...

That is so precious. I'm glad you're writing these things down so you don't forget them. "Chocolate milk" has always been a funny phrase in my family. Dylan called it "Nah-nee-no." Weird. Sadie called it "Tottit Note." And Micah calls it "Call-it." So cute.