I tell ya this girl kills me!
- Today she was in the bath tub rambling off- i honestly have not a clue what she was saying and she then looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and said "what do ya do?"
- Whenever i tell her she needs to go to bed and start heading to her room she yell "I dont wanna bed"
- whenever she sees Will's pops she says "can I a pop?" NOOO
I dont have very many this time but wanted to put these couple things down- I am sure there will be more Maryisms in the future!
5 comments:
She is so funny! I love when I was talking to her on the phone and she had sooo much to tell me about, not sure what all of it was!!!
That is such a crackup! "What do ya do?" She is way too smart. And she looks like she's going blonde!!
haha she is such a cutie em! I love the "what do you do?" one too!
cute girl!
I think these "childisms" make my favorite posts! I'm pretty excited for "Haileyisms"!
Post a Comment