
Saturday night- Wills Family (Mom's side) got together and went to our nephew Austins Hockey game! which he one!! and I cant believe he is a senior and wont be playing anymore high school hockey! Hopefully he plays in college because I LOVE watching him play! After the Game we went to Lucy's Pizzeria - it is so good! It is over on Anderson behind Fred Meyers! Try it if you havent!!!

Here are Jessy, April, and Jeremy

Chad and Jessy! Love the faces!

Tami, me, and Abi!

Jeff and Tami

Cute Daddy Daughter picture!

Mary LOVES her Grandpa Graves (She calls him Grapes)

Micah!

Me and Abi!

The whole fam damily!

Our gorgeous little girl!

This cracked me up. You know the quarter machines at restaurants? Well Mary got this necklace, you may have to enlarge to see what it is. It's a brass knuckles necklace! haha

Corey, (i dont remember her name), and Briana

Mary showing Uncle Corey her awesome necklace! haha
2 comments:
I love Mary's hair! Did you use one of those triple-barrel rollers? And look at how cute everyone is, with their little knit caps! Dude, I need to try this Lucy's Pizzeria. I keep hearing about it.
I love Mary's hair too! She is so adorable! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment