Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{I STAND ALL AMAZED}


Most of you know that I am the 2nd counselor in YW's - Well last night for Mutual we went to the Temple Visitors Center, I couldn't help but take this gorgeous picture with my iPhone!

Here is our HUGE group of girls, haha, NOT! Left to Right: Tiffany (Pres.), Tori, Darrion, Ashlee, me, and Lauren (Sec.)


Right now they have "Reflections if Christ" exhibit and it is AMAZING! Seriously the Spirit I felt tonight was SURREAL! I HIGHLY recommend ALL OF YOU to go check it out! The pictures that were posted are all by Mark Mabry and they are phenomenal!!!
Here are some pics that REALLY stuck out to me!!
This is a picture of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane And the up close picture you can see at the Visitors center- His facial expressions are incredible... Seriously GO SEE THE EXHIBIT before it leaves May 31st!


Now this picture is not Mark Mabry's- I honestly not sure who did this picture, BUT it is the same point I want to get across- Under the picture labeled "Stripes" is this scripture:
Isaiah 53:5 - But He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; And with His stripes we were healed.

WOW That one was an incredible experience for me! I cant even explain it!
This one is labeled Resurrection! I think this one is B-E-Autiful!!

Going to this last night was amazing! I really enjoyed it and I really REALLY felt the spirit! I really needed that and I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ and all that He did for us - because He LOVES us! EACH and every one of us! I am so grateful for this gospel and for my calling in the YW's my testimony is getting stronger and "repairing" itself and I KNOW I am on a better path and I really like where my life is leading right now!! I am so thankful for Heavenly Father's TENDER MERCIES in my life! I LOVE THE GOSPEL! I LOVE MY SAVIOR AND I LOVE MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

2 comments:

Kar said...

I heard about this - I need to get my fam over there, maybe for FHE. I love your testimony, Em. And I loved going to the temple with you on Saturday!

Hills said...

Thanks for sharing this post and testimony with us! Those are awesome pictures, I love the ressurection one! Incredible! Loved the picture of the temple!