
Will got offered a job in Fresno, CA this summer- And after much thought, prayer, etc.. he accepted! He will be down there selling insulation. Mary and I are staying here in IF- I have my YW calling and was just called as Camp Director , so I felt the need to stay here! It will be tough being away from my best friend! BUT we will be able to see Will at least twice this summer when he will be home for a reunion and then our 7th anniversary, Marys 3rd birthday, and Lyner's wedding! (Luckily all within the same week!) I love you Will and know you will do great there!
4 comments:
That is good that he can come home! GOOD LUCK!!!
Ah, good luck to Will. You and Mary will miss him :(
Sad, sad, sad. Hopefully it will be lucrative enough. I wish him luck! And you're the kind of independent girl that will be just fine. :)
It has been awhile since I looked at your blog! This is sad for you! Kind of exciting though! Good luck Will!
Post a Comment