
Lindsey took me to Garcias for my birthday!! Aubs, Lyner, and I shared a fajita!! THE BEST IN TOWN!!!

Me and the fun hat they had me wear while they sang the Happy Birthday song! Which my family knows, since my Mom worked there...
So it's your birthday, so it's you birthday,
Happy Birthday to our guest...
So it's your birthday, so it's your birthday,
Garcias wishes you the best! OLE!
Thanks Lyner!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday. Those are all fun pictures and it was great going to lunch. That fried ice cream is yummy!
Happy, Happy Birthday! Glad to hear it was a good one!
I thought I heard that your mom worked there at some point! I love Garcia's. The music they play in there makes me laugh so hard.
Woods saw the pic of Mary and said, "That's Mary!" Then he saw the pic of you in the sombrero and said, "That's funny!"
Post a Comment