
I have not updated in awhile! I havent really had anything to blog- but I decided to do an update so those who read my blog- (if anyone besides 2 people even read it, that is)
Mary is growing and getting so smart! I am shocked at things she learns and how she LOVES life!! Mary is such a joy! we love her and she keeps us laughing all the time!

Mary, Shannon, and Aubrey were dancing to "Umbrella/Singing in the Rain" Glee version! Mary LOVES this song and she will dance around singing it and waving that Umbrella ella!! Its so cute sometimes in the car I can tell she is thinking of songs- Yesterday she randomly started singing "I'm singing in the rain" and she says "pokerface... you gotta love me" I know those aren't the real lyrics- but that is how miss Mary sings it! :)

I bought Mary this block set for like $5 at Wally World, and she LOVES it-One day she said "Mom, look at my trains"... Do you see the line of blocks? That is her train- Love how they are the same color as well! I love that she is so energetic and happy about life- she really grasps every minute and loves it!!

Jess and Hunter were in town for a week or so- and we hung out A LOT! One day Hunter was grabbing both Jess and I for a picture- we thought it was so cute!! I love that kid!
AND yesterday was Grandpa Graves birthday!! Happy Birthday Jeff!

I watched Hailey yesterday and this is a cute picture I took of her! She is so fun and cute!! Her name is Hailey Brooke- and Mary was playing with her and she kept saying "HAILEY J.LYN come here" haha Funny thing is J.Lyn is Reegan's middle name!! Silly Mary!

Here is a picture of Mary, Me and Reegan!
There ya have it, an update!


4 comments:
Very good update. You had a lot to update:) Those are all great pictures! I love the ones with Hunter, Jessy, and you and "the grapes" with Hunter and Mary. Hailey is so so cute and so is little Reegan.
I love Mary and enjoy spending time with her!
Wow, Em, you are so busy. Always doing something. Hailey is adorable. I love babies so much. I wish I could push the pause button and make Gage stay this age forever. I get sad - my last baby!
Cute! Hunter is looking so big! A little boy, not a baby!
Love the update em! I always read your blog!
Post a Comment