Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School!

Picture is from the envelope the registration papers came on :)

Mary's first day of preschool was today! She was so excited to go!  You can tell she feels so big! I love it. I was worried once we got  there she was acting really scared and shy and I guess (well hope) she warmed up and was a good girl! 

She loves her teacher! Her teacher is Miss Kellie at Happy Dayz' Preschool! She is my friend that lives in Firth who runs a preschool! And Will and I have always wanted our child to go to her! Kellie is a great teacher and I have always looked up to her and her creativity and all with children! I think Mary will have a GREAT school year!

Mary and her new outfit, ready for school!! 

3 comments:

Kellie Park said...

NEEDED TO HEAR THAT..... THANK YOU! I AM ALWAYS NERVOUS AFTER THE FIRST DAY. DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT AND THESE KIDS EXCITED TO COME TO PRESCHOOL. HOPE IT IS WORTH YOUR TRAVEL. ;)

Hills said...

Fun! She is so cute and ready for preschool!

Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.