Monday, August 8, 2011

Very Important July Events!

7 years ago,
July 23, 2004 
I married my best friend!! 

Will got home from Fresno on our anniversary, We just hung out, he made YUMMY hamburgers and went to Kiwi Loco. Nothing to crazy!

AND


Our baby girl turned 3!! She is such a big girl! I can't believe I have a 3 year old! On her birthday we had a party at the Civitan Park and had cake and ice cream while she was spoiled and i mean SPOILED by her family!! 
Here are some pics of the event:


                                       








3 comments:

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

Mary is so big! I love the picture of her dressed in the princess dress and all the jewels!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

July is a great month!!! Can't believe you have a 3 year old either! She is so cute!!!! And Happy Anniversary to you... a little late! We celebrated our 6 year on July 16!

Hills said...

Happy Anniversary! I was sad I missed Mary's party! I love the pic of Mary holding up her three fingers!