Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girls Camp Darby

This year I was Girls Camp Director for my ward! It was crazy going as a leader! i went for 7 years as a young women - So going as a leader was a neat experience! PLUS it was at DARBY! I love that place!! It is definitely a favorite! We had a lot of fun hanging out, eating, bonding, eating, building testimonies, eating, crafts, and did I mention eating? haha!

This is Tori while we made aprons!

Lauren- who wishes her name was spelled Lauryn! :)

Katreece

Bro Ferguson



This was taken after Zumba on Wednesday! 

Jess came up Thursday night to come get me- I needed to get home that night for a family reunion the next day!

Bishop Francis and Tori!

Crazy Bro. Pope!

the camp directors! 
Emily- Director
Kristin- Assistant director!

Silly fun times! I love and have no clue what Rach is doing!


These girls have had my dad at Bush as a teacher! Me, Debbie, and Tori

Self portrait in the tent! Yea, I am a nerd!

The last night there, we had Bishops night! We had delicious dinner, BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, salad, cobbler, etc... and we then had a very neat message from the Bishop, followed by testimony meeting! That was the fire we had and it was gorgeous and a very neat experience! 
I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!

No comments: