Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girls Day out With the Bestie!

On Thursday my friend Kristin and I and our cute girls to get our nails done!! Kristin treated me to acrylics!  Which I am thankful for and needed as a "pick me up"! I love getting my nails done and it was really fun to get out with the girls! Thanks Kristin!

Mary getting her nails painted!


Hailey and Mary sitting under the fan drying their nails!

CUTEST CHEESE BALL EVER!

Pretty Nails!

Hailey was so cute there! she loved getting her nails done! she was so proud! I love this sweet picture!

the finished product!! Mary and I on bottom and Kristin and Hailey on top!
so fun being a girl!! :)

2 comments:

Kar said...

Oooh, cute! And what a good idea for a pick-me-up.

Hills said...

That is an awesome girls time! How fun for all the girls!