Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girls Weekend in Lava!

The beginning of March we had our 4th (or is it 5th?) Annual Girls weekend in Lava-- The thing is the men came this year! It was fun! there was a lot of resting, eating, and playing games!! Here is the weekend in pictures! I didn't take my camera a lot for pictures at all- but here is a few pics :


Mary got a new swimming suit! She is modeling it here! isn't she so cute!

Cute kids! Megan Mary, Taya, Charly, and Brooke!

modeling her swim suit again!!

Megan and I

Shannon and Mary

Shannon and Brroke

Isn't Brookie soooooo sweet!

Charly Anne

Megsie

Lindsey and Brooke!

When i was done with soaking I took mary and Megan with me! They were relaxed from the hot water! Aren't they cute!

My sweetheart and me!

One morning Will took his sweetheart out for breakfast and walking! They came back with a Rubber band Gun! She was loving playing this!!

Daddy  teaching her what to do! I love this picture!

We had a blast this weekend and can't wait to get down there again!!

2 comments:

Kar said...

My family briefly toyed with going down to Lava on Friday, but it fell through. But for one small instance, I felt like a Luckau, headin' down to Lava. :)

Hills said...

Cute pics! It was fun to see pics of Charly too! Miss you all!