Sunday, March 11, 2012

Update on Miss Mary!!

Our sweet girl is a HOOT! She definitely keeps is on our toes! Mary is a spunky, adorable, silly, full of energy little turd! She keeps us laughing constantly! She's pretty spoiled as well! Here are some likes and dislikes- since last time!
Likes:
Baths
Friends!
Elmo
Mickeyouse
Little Einsteins!
Going to sunbeams!
Going swimming
Toast
Cereal
Grandpas
Grandmas
And many more!

Dislikes:
Not getting her way
The word No
Mint
And have I mentioned not getting her way??


Oh the joys of being 3! We love our little Scooter!!

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

She is a sweetheart! I love her so much!

Kar said...

She sooooo looks like you in that last picture!! And I love that you called her a little terd. So funny.

Hills said...

I liked the little terd part too! Feel the same way about the joy in my life! Or joys! All my boys are wonderful terds! Anyways she makes me smile! Fun pictures of her!