Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Utah Weekend!

We went to Utah the first weekend in July! I held a bridal shower for Aubrey... And we also went to be with Magan and Cambry- on Cambrys blessing day! 


On the way to Provo we met lana, Magan, Cambry, and Karen in Midvale at Su Casa! This was mine and Mary's first time meeting little Cambry! We loooove her! 



Aubrey bridal shower was a hit! Many friends and family came and it was just a wonderful party! 
Playing the bubble gum game - every question about Tyler she got wrong she had to eat a dubble bubble gum! She only missed 6 I think? 
Her wad of gum :) 

Cousins! 









Canbry loves her "papa Luckau!" 
And grandpa is smitten as well!!

Cute tanner! 
Smiling for aunt Karen! 






Cambrys blessing day was awesome! And Cambry is BEAUTIFUL!!!

My dad had the honor to bless this sweet girl! I would say they have a special bond!

Isn't she just gorgeous!!! Oh I want to kiss those cheeks!

2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

LOVE Cambry's dress!

Hills said...

Fun people! Wish I could have been there!