Yetserday was Wills #26 birthday!!! WE had a BBQ with most our families at Joee and Coreys. I did not take any pictures- weird huh!? Anyway it was a lot of fun and had YUMMY food!

After the BBQ- Will and I went to G-Force! Its a cute interesting movie! We watched it in 3-D - We have a new favorite- we love watching movies in 3 D now! On our anniversary we went to Ica Age 3 on 3-D Very Cool!

Here is a picture of the COOL glasses we get to wear in those movies! We love it! If you are a member at MPCU they sell you tickets to Edwards for 7.50- and they include the 3D movies! which NORMALLY two tickets is normally a total of $19 and for 3d its an additional $7 so for a dat it is $26 - NOT when you bank at MPCU you get togo to a 3D movie for $15!!! Very fun date!

Now since last night we had a BBQ- We are going out to eat for Wills dinner at his favorite place lately tonight!! TEXAS ROADHOUSE! Yummy- I love that place! Will loves the COWBOY CUT- which is a 16oz Sirloin and he eats every bite-!! DELICIOUS!!!
Happy Birthday Babe/Daddy! We love you so much!
~Emily and Mary~
4 comments:
Wow, nice Credit Union! It's almost worth joining, just to get a better price on movie tickets! And I LOVE the house salad at Texas Roadhouse. Oh baby.
Love the new background.
Happy Birthday Will!
I am glad you were able to do so much with Will and thanks for having me come to the bbq, it was fun!
I want to try Texas Roadhouse. I have never been there!
Post a Comment