The weekend before Angie left back for Sitka- We went to Utah and visited my Grandma andRahcel and her hubby and girls! While we were there I found out Mmy friend Kim from High School moved just a few house down from my grandma- HOW CRAZY IS THAT! So we met up one day and took the kids for a walk! IT WAS SOOOO blazin' hot we didn't last long!
Kims daughter Hallie- is such a cutie! She is so chubby! She is 3or 4 months younger than Mary and weights 2-3 pounds more! Check out that difference! We couldn't stop laughing!
Me pushing Hallie and Mary ( notice Hallie stealing Marys bottle- Happened the whole time until Kim just went back home and got her her own!) And Kim pushing Taya and Megan!
We went to Indian Springs on Saturday the 15th for a golf tournament/ luncheon with the graves! It was ablast and i did not bring my camera- i wish i did cause we had some fun moments! We are going again this weekend to camp and i will for sure take pics!!!
The above pic is Mary and I on our way to the ward campout!!! She was being a hoot on the way there!
I love my baby girl!
I didn't get the camera out until Saturday- so i didn't get many people in it- But it was a blast to go camping and hangout with my wonderful ward family! We were at Warm River!
Mom, Camille and Thayne
For my Aunt Brenda Lees birthday we went down to Blackfoot for dinner- and my cousin Michelle was here from Boise! Her daughter Taylor is 6 weeks older than Mary- Here is Great Grandma Empey with Taylor and Mary!
WE have been jsut trying hard to get back on schedules- Which we were far off from all our summer fun!!! Will started school Tuesday- and so Mary and I won't see much of him! He is doing 18 credits and working 32 ish hours so Good Luck babe- we love you and appreciate your hard work!!!
7 comments:
Oh man that picture of Hallie stealing the bottle kills me every time. I laugh out loud. Maybe one day they will be friends, when Hals decides to stop bullying Mary!
I noticed Hallie stealing the bottle when I was looking at facebook. I thought it was hilarious, I told rachel about it! Also, great pics, Mary is so stinkin' adorable.
P.S. I do not look happy in that picture, I was, I love floating down that river :)
Yes, Mary is adorable!! She is so fun! The ward campout of course looks fun! That was always fun, except the last time I took Aubrey down the river at Warm River! I like the picture of you and Mary looking at eachother in the car! Cute!
What a great post. You take beautiful pictures, Emily. And you don't leave anyone out. That's so thoughtful! Every Sunday after church Ken will say "That Mary is the cutest baby I've seen!"
Pink and white would be way cute! Like bright pink or like a pastel? Anyway, just let me know when and I would be happy to make it for ya!
All these pictures are SO cute! Love it! Hope you are doing great! Talk to you soon!
Mary really is such a great baby. Micah is Satan. Seriously. He's driving me nuts. Anyways, wow, that is a really really full schedule for poor Will. What a hard worker. And I'm really, really sad I didn't go to the ward campout. I just didn't want to deal with Micah in that setting. I know I'm a wus.
Is that a Chariot you were sporting? Don't you love those. We have one too. Perfect for all types of weather. Love it.
Post a Comment