Sunday, January 31, 2010

Have I Done Any Good In The World Today!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this video! It's a good reminder!!:)

The Dillons said...

I tried commenting and it wouldn't let me and then I forgot. It is a very good message and thank you for posting it. I shared it with my roommates on Sunday before our prayer and then Laura shared it with our FHE group :)

Kar said...

I'm at work, and there's no sound on my work computer, dang it. But I wanted to relate a cute story about that hymn - when Lex was little, she was learning it in primary, and she and I would sing it at the top of our lungs, but we'd change the words to "Did I cheer up the glad, or make someone feel bad?" We thought we were so funny. I love our prophet. I call him Tommy Monny. Is that wrong?

Hills said...

I love this video!