
Have you ever seen Over The Hedge!? Mary loooooves this movie!!! There is a part where Hammy acts like a Rabid Squirrel- and says "I am a crazy rabid squirrel... I WANT MY COOKIES!!!!"
Anyway Will will sit there and say it to mary and Mary will laugh- Well today Mary was walking around yelling " COoooKIES" haha So i knew what she was thinking so i said "I WANT MY.."
and she yelled "COOKIES"
Its adorable! I got it on video- even though she won't look at the camera you can still hear her say cookies!
ENJOY
5 comments:
That is funny!!! She is so cute!
Good thing it is on Facebook and I was able to view it because it won't let me see it. She is oh so very cute! Love her!
She is so stinkin' smart. I cannot get over it. If only Micah talked so well. I LOVE that movie. I love that dog that goes, "Playplayplay!!" That is so how dogs are.
Cute! That is so fun when little kids quote movies with you! :)
What a smartie.. she is so adorable!!
Post a Comment