She's a babe. I love toddler girl mullets - Sadie had one for ten billion years, it seemed.
Haha I never thought about it but toddlers do have mullets. I love those two pictures!
She is getting SO big! Thanks for the comment, we love that little bassinet!
Ohhh thank you! She is too much fun! Hope Mary is feeling better :) Sweet lil thing!
Cute smily pics!
Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's a babe. I love toddler girl mullets - Sadie had one for ten billion years, it seemed.
Haha I never thought about it but toddlers do have mullets. I love those two pictures!
She is getting SO big! Thanks for the comment, we love that little bassinet!
Ohhh thank you! She is too much fun! Hope Mary is feeling better :) Sweet lil thing!
Cute smily pics!
Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment