Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HapPy Birthday To Angie!

Happy birthday my twin sister that is 9 years older than me!!
I love you girl!!! Miss you lots!!

6 comments:

Kar said...

I really love watching the bond between all you Luckau girls. It reminds me of my bond with my sisters. I wish I had known Angie better in high school. I was in my own little world, I think...

The Dillons said...

You two look so good in this picture, that is why I put it on the calendar. You two are hotties! Happy Birthday to Ang!

Hills said...

Thanks Lyner! And for Karlenn, I was in my own little world! EMNEE- Love you and love this picture! And I love how thoughtful you are to do these birthday blogs! Thanks!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Thanks for the comments Em. Would you want a BEE? They have a TON of cake pans at Rush's Kitchen supply downtown if you wanted something different. I will have to ask her how much she'd charge! The cake pans are like 11 dollars! :)

Richard and Carolyn said...

That pregnancy was a long hard one. I even had 3 other kids in between. But it was well worth it to have you twins!:)

Hills said...

Haha I just read mom's comment, hilarious!