Saturday, April 3, 2010

i am a SLACKER!!!

April 1- was Aprils birthday! I have been so sick lately i have slacked on the birthday cards and such!! I am sorry!! This is April and Micah- April is a great example to me and she has so much patience, faith and is a great Mom! Love you Apes!


April 2- Was Josh's Birthday
He is a very hard worker and would do anything for his little family!!!

Happy Birthday Josh and April- I stole these pics off their blogs haha
Sorry i am a slacker!

2 comments:

apemarie said...

Sweet post! I love it. Thanks for the kind words Em. Love you, too.

Kar said...

No, not a slacker. You are amazing. You have a LOT of people to keep track of, and you always let them know they're special. I have been sucking at the birthday card thing, majorly.