Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday and I have had a WONDERFUL day! My Mom took me out to lunch at Carinos!- and then after Mary's nap- Jessy took me to Sub Zero! Then the rest of the night Will, Mary and I are just hanging out at my Mom's!

Will and Mary gave me some very cute cards and some gifts! I got the Blind Side from Mary - and Some pants and shoes from Will!

my parents gave me New Moon!! and some chocolates!

I have had a great birthday!!!

7 comments:

Bigelow Family said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day!!!!

Lyss said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Kar said...

Holy Shnikeys, you are young!!! My birthday is next week - 33! Can you believe this? Anywho, Happy Birthday! April birthdays rock!! Ben gave me New Moon for Easter. I'm going to have to go home and watch it after work. I have to say that I am on Team Jacob. Yes, it's true.

The Dillons said...

I don't know if you knew this or not but it is The Blind Side, not The Blond Side. I know Sandra's hair color can be confusing ;) Just kidding. But Happy Birthday to you! I want to watch New Moon this weekend. Ya ya!

Justin and Kristin said...

Good, I'm glad!

Hills said...

Happy Birthday chica! I am going to watch Blind Side tonight!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Happy be-lated birthday! I love the Blind Side (and New Moon for that matter)! Hope it was a great one!