...Remember doing this as a child? I DO! haha Yesterday i wanted a snack- so i opened a can of olives and put them on my fingers and showed the girls as i ate them! They LOOOVEd it- so they wanted them on their hands! And guess what- between the 3 of us- we ate the WHOLE can!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness I TOTALLY love olives! Every Christmas Eve my family would go to Jackson Hole to visit my grandparents and my grandpa would have olives out and ready for my brother and I. One year they even got us a WHOLE CASE of olives for a present! ha ha!
I'd say olives are a healthy snack! I like putting Bugles on my fingers too. We used to pretend we had witch fingers when we did that.
Ewwww!! I can only handle olives when they're chopped up and they're in something. Blech.
What do you mean that you remember doing this?? You still do it!! J/K
Love you Em.. cute blog!
That is a really cute idea. A very creative way to get the kids to enjoy snacks like that :) Love it!
I always loved doing that too! Yes I still do it too!
Post a Comment