For some reason - Mary has been up since 4! Right now as i type Mary is watching Lady and the Tramp! Hopefully she will fall asleep soon! As i was rocking Mary hoping she would fall asleep... I was looking into her eyes- SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't help but tear up! I have done this many times- where i look down at my sweet baby and just want to cry! I am so thankful Heavenly Father saw fit to send her to our family at the time He did! She has been such a blessing! I love her with all my heart! I never knew i could EVER love like i do! She is amazing. She is MY world! Will and I feel so blessed!
It is such a HUGE responsibility to be a parent! Heavenly Father entrusted us with this sweet little being... And i am thankful for the opportunity to raise Mary!!! I am loving being a MOM! Motherhood is so fun, hard, trying, worth it, and I would NEVER trade anything in the world!
Mary - I love you sweetheart! You are such a blessing in Mommy and Daddy's life! You are so full of life! You love life and are full of spunk!! We are so grateful that you are our daughter!!! We love you very much!!
Love, Mommy!
7 comments:
This was a beautiful post, Em.
Very sweet! She is such a cutie, just a little ham! Makes me laugh! I can't look at a picture of her without smiling! You are very sweet Em!
Ah, how sweet! This will be a post that she will someday see and really enjoy reading. She is such a sweetheart, and I am glad you were able to get her too :) She is so fun to have around and so dang beautiful! I always joke about how all the kiddos in our family are good looking and I am going to have the ugly babies :) Anyway sweet post!
Her hair is getting so long! I love it.
oh so sweet em and she looks like one of the chipmunks in the pic of her smiling with her pig tails!!!
I love this post!! She is such a big blessing to us all. She lights up the room when she walks in... what a sweetheart!! And you Emily are a wonderful mom!! Love you!
I am so happy for you Emily you are a great mom and your daughter is also a lucky girl to have a mom that loves her and see how wonderful she is.
Post a Comment