
taken on photobooth! she was chewing on bread- but loved seeing herself!
- Mary was trying to get off our bed and she said the whole time "cayful, cayful, etc.." SO CUTE
- When she toots she says "I pooped!"
- Last night I was trying to get Mary to bed- she was wired for some reason- Well Will was in the bathroom going pee- and mary yelled "Daddy Potty YAY!!" as she clapped her hands!
- She always says the answer she wants after her sentence "watch Memo (Nemo) YEAH?" "cereal- and then says huhum ( in a high pitched tone)"
- When Mary and Reegan play on rocking chairs i sing Rock a bye dont you cry, we're going to granny's Up the hill , round the mill to see the little lambies-- Well again last night when i would stand up to lay mary in her crib she would yell and point to the rocking chair "I anna cuckaby" (I wanna rock a bye)
- She loves going to the zoo- but she is so scared of the monkeys- but she says "konkey-o ah ah ah"- trying to say Monkey oo oo ah ah
- she loves the Lion! she says "a Ly-- roar!!!!" I love that she calls a Lion a Ly!!
- When she gets scared- instead of saying I am scared - she says i scare you- probably cause when she gets scare we say Did that scare you? so she says I scare you- BUT it sounds like Achmed! haha "I keel you" - In fact we were at Grandma and Grandpa Graves and Uncle Chad has a pet duck ( another post another day) and she is terrified of it! and Chad came in the room and said she keeps saying "I keel you" and we were saying its cause she is scared! haha it was funny!
I am sure there are more i am not remembering at the moment! it just surprises me everyday the things she says! She is getting so smart!!!! We love you Mary!!!
4 comments:
Oh my GOSH, she is so smart. I wish Micah said stuff like that. He is finally saying single words, though. That's an improvement. I love Achmed!!
Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh that is hilarious! You have one funny little girl! It'll be fun when I can quote Paytonisms. haha
You are so good at writing down the things about Mary!
I love the funny things kids say. I love her Achmed impression! Too cute!
Post a Comment