
Rachel and her girls have been here this week! Yesterday we went to Green Canyon! I have never been there before and i just have to say its NOT Lava!!! haha I prefer Lava! But it was still a lot of fun!

Taya swimming! She is such a lil' fish! She loved going off the diving board and everything!

Aubs and I

Rach and I

Lyner and I

The whole crew!!!

Mary LOVED having the floats on her arms!!! She did so good- it was her first time ever having them and she was a pro! haha

She was so cute to watch cause her arms would be straight out and she would concentrate so much to stay above water!

I LOVE HER

Megs and Mary

Megan

Not even 5 minutes after we left she was passed out!!!

This made ma laugh! she was sooo tired she fell asleep with her hand in her snack cup!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures! Totally making that one pic of me and you my profile picture to show off how hot we are :) I love the group photo. Taya's and Mary's face made me literally lol. I am so glad we went, it was fun!
Cute pix Emily! I love that your fam. loves to swim all the time-- so does ours. We just don't take as many pix to document. Oh well.
Mary looks SO BIG in those pictures. I can't believe it. I seriously love her big, beautiful eyes. Such a cutie!
Mary is so grown-up! I can't believe that she was able to wear floaties and kind of monitor herself! That is amazing.
OK so how many times have you seen me comment... "wish I were there" well there it is again!
Great photos and blog.. great time.
Wish Angie and Woods were there too!!
Post a Comment