Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Facebook Fun!

So there is this game going on - on Facebook- You Message someone in their message box and then on your status you write what you think of that person! And it is just between you and that person since you are the only two that know that number! Well as VAIN as I am I wanted to keep what people wrote about me! haha For Journal purposes! You dont have to read since this post is all about ME- (yes I feel selfish writing this)

‎72708- i barely know you, but i think that you are an amazing mom, and you would do anything for your daughter. I Also know that you and your husband are good at the block game :)

‎4586, I barely know you, but you seem like a good Mom and a good wife. It is obvious that you love your little family and you work so hard to make them happy! :)

‎07232004- I am so glad I got to meet you! I don't know you really well, but what I do know is that you are a genuine person who would do anything for anyone. You are also a great mommy to little Mary.....who is so stinkin cute! You also make super cute bows :)

‎222333~~I love you! You have the most contagious smile! One of the most genuine people I know. So many memories. I love our lunches, wish they were more frequent. Lemon pepper has been a reoccurring theme...cucumbers...chicken...haha...you're just plain awesome!

‎91907: well...I wish we were closer for starters!!! you have such an adorable little girl and are a wonderful wife and mother! :-) you have such a sweet personality and I always have looked up to it for it! :-) thanks for being you!

‎72304- You are one of the best and most fun and favorite person in my life i love you and will love ya forever!!! We have had the best times together!!! Way to many to count!!!

‎#112233445566, I think you are such a good mom and you are so creative! I love reading all your updates! So glad we are friends.

‎55775577- Oh my goodness, this person loves being a mom and she is very good at it. I have so much fun with her, we do great duets together, late night show watching, and many many more fun memories! I love her!
Angie Luckau Hill
PS 55775577- you are so cute with Woods, OOOOOOO game! Sharing toys and all of that!

4586- Wow sister! You are one of my favorite sisters. I have 5 favorite sisters by the way. :) I always love doing things for you, and complimenting you. You're so fun to be with! Especially when you and your sister, and I go to Wingers and just have a fun day together. I like spending quality time with you, because your just like family to me. :) I love you!

‎723727- This person is pretty awesome! She is the most adorable daughter and she is such a great mother. She is very patient and loving. I love hanging out with her. We have had LOTS of great times together! Our family would not know what to do without her "sparking personality around", name that movie :) I love ya!

‎5555- i miss you!(: i like going to bright family reunions and seeing you and every one else(:

2 comments:

Kar said...

I love keeping things like this. It's nice to look back at when you've had a bad day, you know? I echo all of their sentiments!!!

Hills said...

This is an awesome thing to keep! Don't feel selfish at all! I love that most everyone said you are a good mommy-- you are! AND if you have days like me it is good to get this reminder! You are a very sweet person, I know you are known as that brat:)- but you really are a sweet person! Love you and miss you so much! (I might post mine too!) I had fun reading them, I love that Jordan wrote a little one too! Sweet!