
**Christmas 2010**
Santa came!! Yay!
I am bummed that I forgot my camera on Christmas Eve- Will, Mary, and I went to Jeff and Tami's and spent the evening there- We had a yummy dinner and had fun talking and playing the Wii!
We then woke up at home at around 8am and Mary's eyes were VERY big when she first saw her gifts! It was PRICELESS! She loved EVERYTHING and was so happy and cute about everything!
Will and I scored with Christmas gifts- thanks to Mary ;)
I got ECLIPSE! Wahoo! After opening gifts we got ready and headed back to Graves- where we played more Wii! Family Feud is so much fun! Once again I never took out my camera! and i regret it!
Then we went over to my Mom's and had Christmas dinner! It was very yummy! I took my camera out ONCE here and thats when we tried getting a group picture and missed a few people! Will didnt want to get in the pic!
Then we went to Grandma Empey's to visit her and Aunt B! Aunt B brought Abby (Her Cocker) and her kennel = (the blankets and pillows were clean) Mary was having a blast play in this! I almost let her spend the night in there! haha
2 comments:
I was a bad picture-taker at Christmas this year, too. I think sometimes I get tired of being the only one who takes pictures, you know?? Sometimes I just want to live the moment and not document it. But then I always regret it later. Oh my gosh, in that pic where Mary is holding the sippy, she totally looks like your mom!!!
That's fun, I just read what Karlenn wrote and I had to look at Mary's pic with the sippy again, funny, I can see how she looks like mom! Cute! I love to watch them get all excited, AND I totally forgot she got the kitchen, Woods would have loved playing with that, there is not enough days when I am there at Christmas time!
Post a Comment