Sunday, January 2, 2011

TRADITION!!!!

Each year for part of our Christmas present- my parents give everyone a gift card to a restaurant! This year was Carinos!!!! Then my parents watch the kids while the siblings go out!! (my parents took the kids to Leos! soooo fun)

Will enjoyed holding Brooke at carinos!

Ryan and Ang!

Brian and Shaleena!

Kyle and Lindsey!

Rachel and Seth!

Aubs

Brandon and Brian!

I love this tradition! It is so much fun going out with my siblings and getting a break from the little ones!!
THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

2 comments:

Hills said...

Love love love the tradition! I may be stealing these pics, I didn't take any! Fun pics!

Kar said...

That is such a great idea. Your parents are the bomb dot com. I love Rachel's scarf in that pic. And Ryan's beard is getting full!!! I won't show that picture to Ben. I don't want to give him any ideas. He thinks long facial hair is so awesome. :)