Yes I am copying my friend Patty on this! I thought it was fun to read- other than not winning ;) It was still a fun idea! So here goes my first annual award "ceremony"...
I also have runner ups!
MOST SUSPENSEFUL BLOG
Runner Up: Patsmo La Ratsmo
She is hilarious and always has me laughing! She is great at telling stories and keeps me intrigued!
WINNER: DEVIN,KIM, & HALLIE
Kimbo makes me laugh sooooo hard! her stories are great! Check out this story! haha LOVE YOU KIM!!
LEAST UPDATED BLOG
Runner Up: The Watson Family
You are doing better Rach-- but c'mon BLOG MY SIS!
WINNER: EM AND JOSH
I miss your face and want to know whats going on!!! BLOG WOMAN! :)
MOST THOUGHT OUT COMMENTER
Runner Up: Lyner Jo and My Mom
Having my blog private not many people know I have new blog posts so not many comment- these guys are thoughtful and i love it
(but the ones that do faithfully are the winners and runner ups!)
WINNER: KAR'S KITH AND KIN and THE HILL FAM
These two never miss a post! And they are very thoughtful in their comments!
I also notice Kar also comments on EVERYONEs too! when i go to write a comment you will always see Karlenn! she is awesome!
BEST PICTURES
Runner Up: The Moulton Family
I think her kids are soooo gorgeous! She always posts the cutest pics! I love reading her blog and looking at the pics (when she finally updates :) )!!
WINNER: THE PARK ADVENTURES
I LOVE HER PICTURE TAKING SKILLS! Her and her family are all great at taking pictures and capturing the "fun" moments in life! Kel is sooo creative and always comes up with the best ideas and I love when she shares and takes photos for us to see! Plus I miss my Firth family so i love the pics!
IMPRESSIVELY IMPROVED
Runner Up: The Hadley Family
I think its because she finally has a baby! ( a VERY cute one for that matter!!!) I love that she posts a little more often then she used to!!
WINNER: THE HILL FAM
Ang has always made fun of me and my blogging EVERYTHING! She has decided to hop on that bandwagon and attempt to be like me! haha That sounded vein! She has done very well at catching her blog up- It took her a long time to catch up but she did and has stayed up with it! LOVE IT!
"I'M EXCITED TO SEE A NEW POST" BLOG
Runner Up: Cinderella, A-Train, and the Little Caboose
I love this blog! She is so stinking cute and hip- and always has fun and exciting things to write about!
WINNER: RED, LYSS, AND KARDYNN
I have always LOVED following this blog! Our girls are 2 weeks apart and it has been fun to see the similarities along with the differences! I just LOVE blog stalking them! Such a cute family!
There ya go! Congrats to all the winners! and Hope you weren't bored to death reading this! :)
5 comments:
Wow, I am honored :)! Thanks Emily, that was very sweet of you! And, just so you know, I blog stalk you as well, you have such a cute little family!
So I have to tell you I started to read the runner up for comments and I thought it was the winner, so I was insulted when I didn't see my name, but then I saw I was the winner!!! or one of the winners I mean! Fun!
Thanks for the awards!
Thanks for the honorable mention Emily! And thanks for your kind words...you are too sweet. Trust me! :)
fun em! Thanks for the award!!! LOVe IT!!! I am also your blog is going un private...makes it so much easier cause I forget to check! Now I can follow you and know when you update. Just as I am going private. I don't really want to, but I will go unprivate some day again.
Post a Comment