So Mary has been watching a movie at night- and it helps her calm down! Well I heard her wrestling around so i went to check on her and she got into my crafts and found my markers- she wrote on herself, the wall, and the bed-- it made me so mad! (but I had to take a picture!)
4 comments:
Woods would never do something like that! :)
Ah! Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from wringing their little necks. Those knee pics are real beauties. You sure Mary didn't color those as well? :)
She is very artistic... don't you think?
I am so glad it's not just Micah who does this. He loves coloring. Loves, loves, loves. But I have to watch him like a hawk. Otherwise, it's allllll over my walls. I found that magic eraser does really well to remove crayons. I'm not sure about marker, though. He got into PERMANENT marker a couple of months ago and drew all over his room. I guess I'm going to have to paint it, because magic eraser does nothing for that...
Post a Comment