I made our blog open to all for now- I may go back again to Private someday! I just hate feeling that people dont check our blog because it doesnt show its updated! Luckily when i change my mind again if you had access before you will have access still! :)
2 comments:
Ok, I've been meaning to call Aunt B to get your info, but since you are public again I guess I'm good for now. FYI, should I make the cut, the email our blog is connected to is autdawg8@yahoo.com and my email is shilo.duke@yahoo.com
I'm glad Will's surgery went well. As a physical therapist, Autrey enjoyed studying the pics from over my shoulder. Mary is getting so big!
Just curious as to why you went private - a mean comment? Or a weird stalker? I always wonder. I almost went private after a mean comment, but then I just made it so that people can't comment anonymously. So if anyone's mean, I can go AFTER them!! Just kidding. My friend Camel went private because she got some mean comments. Why can't people just be nice???
Post a Comment