
NO MORE DIAPERS!!! (in this house)
WOOHOO! That's right- Mary is potty trained!! She refuses to wear a diaper at ALL and not even at nights! Our baby girl is SO BIG now! She has stayed dry the last 3 nights during all night! WAHOO! We are so exicted!
WOOHOO! That's right- Mary is potty trained!! She refuses to wear a diaper at ALL and not even at nights! Our baby girl is SO BIG now! She has stayed dry the last 3 nights during all night! WAHOO! We are so exicted!

We have tried potty training since May (this pic was from May)- we were on our time- so i gave up a month ago grasping the fact "she will do it on her time-when she is ready" Well this week she was ready! She did it pretty much on her own! GO MARY!

4 comments:
Yay!!! And through the night even?!!! Congrats Mary!
What a good little girl! She is so excited about being potty trained, I love it!
She is just so ADVANCED!! Good girl! I'm in that kind of giving up phast with Mikey right now. Lately, he has been asking to go potty, which is pretty cool... We'll see. I'm just too busy to worry about it right now.
Sweet Mary, good job! BIG GIRL! I love that you put her bum is adorable, love it!
Post a Comment