
My Mom's homemade FUDGE! This picture is not hers- but its a googled pic! haha My Mom's is by far the best EVER!
Summer Sausage! I believe my brother Brian decorated the sausage just so! haha I love my family!

ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE! Great great old time movie! Haven't seen it? I recommend it!

Oh what childhood memories I have with these! I have to say Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is my FAVORITE of all but I love them all!
I am showing this slideshow to my YW tomorrow! I found it off of THIS site!
Why all the commercial stuff about Christmas is a BLAST and all, and the hustle and bustle:
Let us remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas!!



7 comments:
What a fun way to share your memories and Christmas favorites!
That is a great reminder Emo! I love the memories. I have to say I have tried a lot of fudge and Mom's is the best! I love the caramel too! I want to watch A Mom for Christmas too! That brings a lot of memories back. "AMY...AMY..." She is knocking on the door really loud. I do not remember it all though.
One more thing. I am thinking of how we watched that movie a lot. Do you remember the girl is in the play and she almost forgets her line? Well right before that part there is a baby commercial where the baby morphs into a little girl and the song "must have been a beautiful baby" is on. Do you remember that?
I love that song in your slide show it is so pretty and that pic towards the end of jesus holding the lil boys hand walking by th water i want that for hunters room!!! do you know where i can find it!!!
Emily... This is such a sweet post. Brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing!! Love you!!!
Thanks for sharing that video!
The funniest thing - we own that old Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie, and Sadie likes to watch it IN SPANISH. What a weirdo.
Post a Comment