Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 in 1 post!

As most of you know my Daddy has been sick with pneumonia and a nasty infection in his foot! He was in the hospital for like 5 days and now he is slowly but surely getting better! I just hope that foot of his heals fast! I LOVE this picture- Mary sure loves her Grandpa Luckau and I think this is priceless!

Kyle, Lyner, and Mary being silly! she LOVES these two! I will hear her talking about them while she is playing! I think today she was imagining the three of them in a Dora episode! haha "Kyla and Sinsy say Swiper no swiping!"

SHE KILLS ME WITH LAUGHTER EVERY DAY! They other day I caught her doing this and I started laughing and she took them out, and I said oh put those back in so I can take a picture! She did- and of course ate them afterwards! Yummy... protein I guess?? eek!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Your poor dad! I didn't know he went to the hospital! I just knew about his foot infection. I'm glad he's recovering, poor guy.

The Dillons said...

I'm glad Dad is doing so much better! Mary is so so so funny!

Hills said...

That picture of dad and Mary is priceless! Like my favorite pic ever! That is so cute that Mary pretends play with Lindsey and Kyle, cute, such an imagination!