
My Princess!

Jessy and Hunter went to Disney land last weekend and brought this "Tinana" (the way Mary says Tiana) doll home for her! SHE LOVES IT!


I watched Hunter for a few hours Wednesday- and he brought his little gun- he is so cute with this thing!

haha Aubs is so tiny! We need new chairs for our table- we only have 2 decent ones and My mom and Aub came for lunch one day- and Aubrey is under 100 lbs so she had to sit in the high chair! haha (without the tray of course)
3 comments:
Fun stuff. I can't believe Aubs can fit in a dang high chair. Gag me! Cute pics of Mary and Hunter!
Mary is a cutie! Love the pics! I agree with Lyner, gag that Aubs fits in a high chair! Haha!
That is so hilarious that Aubs fits into a high chair. So funny!!! I'm so jealous of Jessy and Hunter. Disneyland.... sigh. I must go somewhere warm, stat.
Post a Comment