Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sistas!

Lyner, Kar, and I went out to Chilis tonight! It was so much fun and so nice to have a break from kids and relax and chat!!! We decided Kar is our adopted sister :) LOVE HER! (I had a crazy day so i didnt get all cute and now I regret it! Look how cute these girls are- and then there is gross me! )

haha we asked someone to take a picture of us- I felt bad!!! They looked like they were on a date! haha Thanks strangers! And the lighting is VERY bright!

I got a new camera for Valentines day and I love it!!! It has a panoramic feature- and I was showing them how it works and they did goofy faces- But i must have shook while I was doing it because it made both of their right eyes all funky!!! hahahahahaha I was laughing so loud when I saw this panoramic pic! haha check out this beauty:

hahahaha ! It was so much fun and we definitely will be doing again! Thanks for the fun night gals!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Yay!!! Pictures to blognap! The panoramic pic is hilarious!!! Wow. I'm using a lot of exclamation marks. Thanks so much for going out with me. I love you two!

The Dillons said...

Kar got the exclamation marks from Emily :). I was laughing look at the panoramic picture, so funny. I like these pictures and I am glad you both let me tag along.

Anyone else want to be adopted by us? :)

Hills said...

How fun! I like the panoramic pic!