Every year in March we have a GIRLS WEEKEND in Lava Hot Springs. Well this year there were boys there as well- Will and Seth came to goof off at the arcade, and Kyle came well because Lyner and him need to be together when they can!! My cousins girlfriend Jen and her daughters Kylie and Kabrea came. My Aunt Nancy and my Mom's friend from high school Becky came! We had a blast!
We celebrated Megs birthday here since we weren't able to be there on her real birthday- This is Rach and Taya making the cake!
Joel and Nancy- After the hot pools he got really sick and is now in the hospital! He has an infection that the antibiotics they have him on are helping him, They are just trying to find the root of the problem. (now I apologize for that nasty run on and bad grammar sentence!)
now I regret not taking any pics of my Mom and Becky :(
This first video is of Brooke in the water... she LOVED it!!
The second video is Becky holding Brooke up in standing/walking position... She was so excited!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Where do you stay when you go down?
So so so much fun! Brooke is so cute and happy, I love it! I want to go back. Good job with all the pictures.
Fun! Nice pictures, sad I couldn't be there! Brooke reminded me of Taya wanting to go swimming! Her trying to walk was sooo cute!
Post a Comment