
(Helping Mommy cook Spaghetti!)
I dont think I have done an update on JUST Mary in a long time!! Mary has gotten so big and grown up! She is such a light in our life!! We cant imagine life without her! She will be 3 in July! Its hard to believe I will have a 3 year old! She is seriously a HOOT! She has us laughing constantly! I need to be better about writing "Maryisms" down! Here are a few:
- A couple weeks ago I was laying on the couch falling asleep and Will was in his rocking chair watching some TV- Well Mary was in her bedroom playing and we hear a thud (like a doll dropping on the ground.) Then we hear Mary say " SH** crazy mother" We will just blame that one on her Daddy! hahaha (I really hope she stops talking like that- nursery would be interesting with her saying that- OH BOY)
- Today my Dad stopped by to visit us after the Bush Bronco Singers- and I really cant remember what my Dad said but Mary replied "No way Jose" haha
- She does cute little things like she was holding a squirting crab (like bath tub toys) and it belongs to Hailey. Well She said to me "Mom this mine?" and I said " No sweetie its Hailey's" and in a cute voice she would do a little giggle then say "ohhh sorry!"
- I love how she calls nursery "urshry"
- She now will tell you Kyle (Lyner's boy) is in Boise- and she says it so cute!
- When she poops she doesnt like people in there with her (who does right?). So she will say "shut da door" and if you walk in before she is done she says "No I peeping" haha

Today she made me "dinner" and it was "Money Soup"! I was also lucky to get a slice of tomato as well!!

This cute kids cart is at Smiths! These are genius! Mary was so cute walking around with me, with her cart!

On Terry's birthday we all went to the bowling alley to watch Terry at his bowling tournament! Mary (and Hunter) wanted to bowl sooooo bad with Gwampa Empey!
Mary got really sick starting last Thursday! She had fevers, and we found out that she has fluid in her lungs and bronchitis- Luckily we took her in- because she could have been admitted if her lungs sounded any worse. Is it just me or does it seem like Dr's always are saying " if you waited just a little longer she would need to be admitted"? If i came the next day they still would have said that!?

This is her and Reegan relaxing watching BARNEY! She loves the Barney:Lets Go To the Zoo episode! (Angie- Woods would LOVE this episode!)

This is the poor girl at the waiting room in the Redicare!! She was sooo sad and miserable looking!!
We love this little girl to pieces! She is a lot of work and wears EVERYONE in contact out but she is so worth it! I think I am pretty obsessed with her! I constantly want to be taking pictures of her! And when she goes to bed - my "me" time consists of looking at pictures of her! haha I am crazy!
We love you baby girl!

4 comments:
Very cute update on the Princess! Love it! You are so lucky to have someone to make you dinner- money soup- just what I need! We might try Barney- just don't know if I can handle it!
She is such a good girl! I love the updates, keep them coming. I love that she loves Kya. She makes me so happy. I agree with Angie, you are lucky to have someone make you money soup :)
Cute update on Mary.. she is such a sweetheart. You forgot to mention how much she loves her grandma!!!!
Man, she got sick AGAIN? That poor little girl. She is adorable. So grown-up. She needs to give growing up lessons to Micah.
Post a Comment