Saturday Night we went over to my parents house and dyed Easter eggs!! Mary thought it was soo fun and got her hands SO dirty!
This is what the Easter Bunny brought!! We like to have the majority of her easter basket with church things- so she will always know the TRUE meaning of Easter! She got a journal, crayons, Temple and Christ pictures to tape in her journal, Stickers of Christ and stickers that say "I am a Child of God" A sing a long DVD of most her favorite primary songs, candy, and chocolate!
The easter bunny also hid a few eggs that had jelly beans and one had a CTR ring! Which she loves and it stays on , and I cant get over how cute she looks with it!
Before church photoshoot-- I took like 3 of my favorites and edited them- I will put them in another post!
We went over to my parents in the afternoon for Easter dinner and my parents did an easter egg hunt! Mary LOVED finding the eggs!
My Mom also gave her a basket with some candy, a little magnetic sketch board, and a cute lil' purse!

3 comments:
Gage has chunky hands, and I'm obsessed with them, too. I could kiss them all day long. Mary's Easter outfit is so cute! And what a good idea,to have churchey things in the Easter basket.
love the ctr ring and her hands are sooo adorable
Also the easter basket is full of awesome things! I love it!
Post a Comment