Tuesday the 5th was my 25th birthday!!

I had a great birthday!! Monday night my whole family went out to Lucy's pizzeria! and had cake! Here are a few pics of what I got for my birthday!! I scored!! not pictured that I also received was garments from Will, and Nail polish and stickers for nails from the Watsons!! AND an adorable wallet from Aubers! I recieved birthday money that i used on some of these from my parents, Aunt B, and Uncle Rich...

These 2 movies are FAVORITES they were bought from birthday money!!


from Will and Mary is this book, and the following items!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday. Those look like fun gifts :)
Glad to hear you had a fun birthday!!! don't you love having to get garments for a birthday present!!
Katie
Argh! I'm so sorry! I need to write your birthday down on my calendar so I don't forget it next year. Only cool people have their birthdays in April (mine's on Saturday!). :) And don't start whining about being half a century old. I'm going to be thirty-freakin'-four. What the H.
Post a Comment