Monday, June 6, 2011

Brooke's Birthday Bash!

Since we were all in town this weekend and we wont see the Watsons until the 4th of July we decided to celebrate Brooke's birthday! She will be ONE on June 15- CRAZY, I can NOT believe it!  So we went to Seth's parents and had an amazing Taco Salad! Along with cake and ice cream! 

Seth playing with the girlies! Such a great Uncle and Dad! 





 My mom is so cute!! Before she gave Brooke her present she gave Taya, Megs, and Mary a princess beach ball and M&Ms!! 



hmm... What do i have!?
 It was so fun to see her pull out all her gifts and LOVE them!!


WAY blurry... But I love that Mary gave Brooke her gift!
From Lana and Magan

AND THE CAKE EATING!
 YUMMY- I think she enjoyed it!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you've been having a great time with family! All those kids are so cute!

The Dillons said...

Oh she will be 1 in a few days. I cannot believe that! Cute pictures.

Hills said...

One!!! Wow!!! I still think we have the babies, guess not!

Red & Lyss said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun eventful summer! Hopefully things are going okay with Will being gone! I know how hard it is to have your husband away! Have a good rest of your summer!