Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MARYISMS!

Our little girl is getting so big! I can NOT believe what she says and the things she comes up with! She is so smart and really using sentences! She will be 3 in July and I cant BELIEVE It!!
So here are a few of her MARYISMS:
  • Today she was walking around with her stroller and doll and her play phone. So she was "talking" on the phone and all of the sudden she said: "UGHHHH DANE-IT" and I said whats wrong mary? and she said "My phone is dead"  haha CRACKED ME UP! she was so dramatic about it... Made me laugh hard.
  • While we were in Utah, my parents came up on the weekend and Mary is ADDICTED to her grandparents, ALL OF THEM! Well in the middle of the night she was ordering me to GET GRANDPA, GET HIM and then she said "Guess what sweetie" and I said "what?" and she said as she start to sob, "I WANT MY GRANDPA RICHARD" It was sad and pathetic-- this was like 3AM-- Crazy girl.
  • She was taking a bath the other day and was getting mad at me for washing her hair- so she was being pretty bratty and yelling at me to STOP IT- Well i said in a stern voice "Mary you knock it off, I am the boss and you are getting your hair washed" and she started crying and said "No, my Daddy is da boss" I am sure Will loves this story! haha 
  • Whenever I ask where her Daddy is she says "in Cali-fornio" :)
  • When my Mom and I were in Lava with her, she was hugging me and told my Mom I was her "sweetie pie" MELTED MY HEART!
This girl is so cute and totally melts my heart! I get blown away with the things she says!! :) 
Love you Mary Anne!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a cutie. The phone dying is HILARIOUS. The things these kids pick up on! haha! and awesome that she and Hals have the same swim suit, its a cute one! (I will post the Scentsy/Relay stuff on FB in a few days--want to stagger it from when you did it so that more people will see it hopefully!)