Monday, June 6, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!



Mary and I came to Utah for Memorial Day weekend and for a Reunion that was Saturday, so Mary and I made a whole week out of it!! We are going back home Tuesday... But I thought I should blog last weekend -- more posts to come later of course!!!

So on Saturday we got together in Provo with my Dad's sisters and niece! 
We met at the cemetery where we looked at my Grandpa and Grandma Luckau's grave...
Afterward we went to Rachel's for the luncheon, where we celebrated Lana's birthday!! 


Brookey babe!






Mary helped blow out the candles!



Monday we met up with my Mom's side at the cemetery at 11:00 to see my Grandpa & Grandma Bright and Uncle Dave's graves!
Afterwards we went to my cousin Ashley's house (they bought my Grandparents house) and had lunch and visited!
Mary and Uncle Joel 

Brandon, Dad, Mary, Rach, Megan, Seth, Taya and others! 

Ashleys kids Nathan and Zeke! 


This should be in a magazine! no? :)





I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!



Hey, no secrets...

Mark (ashleys hubby) and my cousin Chris and his wife  Cherise and daughter Sage!


Hector and Zeke 

Nicholas, Nancy, Charly, Ashley, and Aleza 

My buddy Aleza! 

Cute Sage 





Me and Aleza! :) 

Thats all for now! BUT I will post more later :)

1 comment:

Hills said...

Such fun pics! Oh my goodness the little girls are so dang cute! The pic of Megs and Mary at the cemetery is priceless! Love it!