![]() |
| Honey, I shrunk the baby! |
Rach and I went to Big 5- and this is a chair there that is HUGE- Brookey looks sooooo tiny!
Brooke is teething so here she is chewing on a frozen ring!
Mary and I went to Kim's house on Tuesday for brunch. Jill was there as well! It was fun to chat and catch up on each other!! And I finally got my senior yearbook back after 7 years!!! Thanks Jill! haha!
And this was the ONLY picture I thought to take!
Taya in the tub...
They are getting to an age where i wont be able to take pics anymore! haha I tried not getting in riskay pics either!! Anyway- Wednesday we were trying to think of something to do fun for the girls-- We were tired so didnt want to so anything drastic... So we took shaving cream and food coloring and let them play with PINK shaving cream in the tub!
THEY HAD A BLAST!
| DOY! |
Stay tuned....


1 comment:
Haha! That looks like fun!
Post a Comment