
I had no idea I could love someone this much! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MUNCHKIN! She makes me happy and smile everyday! She as gotten so big! And has such a fun cute and sweet personality! She melts my heart when she looks me in the eye and gives me a HUGE smile! Ihave so much fun being her Mom and being with her everyday! I am so thankful for the oppurtunity to be blessed with such and amazing gift! She is such a miracle and Will and I are so blessed to have her! We couldn't be happier and we fall in love with her more and more everyday!!!!
9 comments:
I love that picture. You two are definitely blessed to have such a little sweet girl! I can't get enough of her either. I don't think anyone can! She just brightens up the room!
Wait till she can give hugs and kisses and tell you she "wuvs uuu!"
They just get cuter and more sweet. Except the tantrums of course!
She is a doll. You look gorgeous in that picture, Em.
I can't get enough of Mary either!! You both look soooo cute. Love ya!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of you both! Em-- what a beauty you still are and have always been. I know where she gets it from. Cutest picture of your doll and you!
I posted too soon, I was going to say, isn't it amazing that you can love someone so much?! Our babies are a little someone we just met, but yet you know that you've known them all along. It's fun when you have your hubby but then it is such a blessing to add another one to the picture.
Such a cute picture...priceless! I'm glad she's such a sweet and happy baby.
Emi! This is a wonderful picture of both of you! Love you both! Mary is so dang sweet!!! I am glad that you both have each other!!! That is a precious paragraph you wrote about her too! Love ya both!
awww! That picture is so sweet!
Post a Comment