Thursday, March 12, 2009

MAN!!! THEY GROW UP TO FAST!!

I just can't believe how fast they learn things!! Here are a couple adorable videos of Mary - and for the love I would like her to slow down on the growing up!!! She hasn't started crawling yet- but is close!!! Josh and Jessy were over while we were recording this! Josh works in Wyoming so we don't see him very much- but Mary was soooo excited to see her Uncle Josh and Aunt Jessy today!!!

7 comments:

Jen & Randy said...

that is cute. when they crawl it is fun but it will keep you on your toes. you got to love it though

Anonymous said...

Why does all of this happen when I am either at school or work? I miss it all!!

Hills said...

Oh she is so cute! I love the pat a cake and she puts her hand in her mouth like... hmmm what do I do now? I love her so much!!!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Oh watch out EM...she is on the move!

The Dillons said...

Ah, how cute! She is growing up FAST! I can't wait until Woods, Megan, Mary can run all over the place...that will be fun!

Audra said...

She is so cute! Crawling is a fun stage, you have to keep the floors vacuumed and mopped!

Anonymous said...

They do grow up too fast!! I can't believe Jonas is already 4!!! Those videos are so cute!:)