... Making BOWs! I enjoys making bows - it is so fun even though I should be in bed!- these first two I made for our friend's baby that is getting blessed today (now that it is Sunday). I liked how these bows turned out so I had to brag about it!! hehe ;)

These next three I made for Will's little sister Brooklyn
These next three I made for Will's little sister Brooklyn
9 comments:
I like them!! It is okay to show off... i do it all the time on my blog and I'm sure people hate it... but its your blog and you can do what you want.
True that :) I love the bows. Who is the friend? You have such a talent with scrapbooking and making bows! You go girl!
I love them! I LOVE the pink and brown one! You can give me bows for my baby girl when and if she is ever born! Luv ya!
Oh yah, you are simply showing a new hobby of yours, I think that is what blogs are for. And I brag about my husband and my dogs, I'm sure people are bored with my blog!
They look good! I am glad you had fun making them!
Really cute Emily!
I love them! I totally want to come to the bow making class Thursday night. You are very talented.
Wow, these bows are amazing!! I really wish I had girls to make bows for!!
Oh, girl, I am sooo coming to your house to do bows. I wrote it down.
Brag on!! They are so cute. I love them. You can make me bows anytime! :) Love your guts. PS. How are things with setting Jill up!?
Post a Comment